Sunday, December 05, 2004

Friends

I'm bogged down with loadsawork today & i'm actually doing it, not because i'm inspired to, but I need to do something! But first i want to write a tribute to my my friends, my angels, and a small thank you to God.

Thank you God for giving me the most beautiful, loveing, caring, supportive friends ever. Thank you also for the gifts you have given me-- all my Ex's who i've learnt from, all of them were gentlemen, but thank you mostly for you know who, it is through him that i learnt what unconditional love is. I must have done something very good in this life time for this reward! Thank you my angels for seeing me through my good and bad times, i feel you are there for me when i'm in danger. I've felt you since i was a child.

Thank you friends for allowing me to bounce back whenever i need to, and i know its been quiet often that i needed that. I love you for your understanding, your patience, your support, your forgiveness, your acceptance, and your respect.

And finally, my family who can never be more supportive and more loving, i hope i can be there for you as you have been for me.

Love you all.

(& for you pessimists, no i'm not dieing nor am i PMSing, just expressing my appreciation)

Comments:
I only have one Ex
 
hmmm?
 
Goldenyah! You're the beautiful souled one here, for reading this boring post :>
 
CRAPPY! it was 12:48 am when you posted this comment, well into your 10:00 pm ritual ;)
 
Is it me?

Ok I met this woman, Beautiful, inteligent and seriously what I would call a great catch. However she has a few issues that have left me asking myself , Is it me? Am I too pushy? Do I rush? or is it her way of saying its not fireworks for her. I give her a compliment I dont get a responce. She is currently abroad and we text message eachother, but its always about something not pertaining to (us). I tell her Im thinking of her she changes the subject. Our phone conversations were long and interesting now they are short and non personal. Am I reading too much into this or what. I would love to just get over this feeling of being a 12 year old boy writeing a letter to his first crush. Do you like me? (yes) (no) I told her I missed her last night. Her responce was Chill out.......
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]