Friday, April 08, 2005

Edjamacated Guy’s Profile

And here is Edjamacated Guy’s Profile

Q. What you like & dislike?

A. I like clear water and white-sand beaches. I like to learn new things if they don't include functions, formulas, and proofs. I like a good debate every now and then and I like to win. I like Badedas gelee and Creed cologne. I like to loaf and to wear loafers. I like to read
magazines. I like boats and old Ferraris. I like the desert and
caramel on my dessert, and dark chocolate. I like antiques and some art. I like maps and good coffee. I like photography. I don't like Layaleena magazine. I don't mind the smell of good quality cigar smoke, but I absolutely despise the smell of cigarette smoke in humidity (you'll only know it when you smell it.)

Q. What do you do for fun?

A. I go fishing, camping, hiking, scuba diving, swimming, and I enjoy
going to the beach regardless of the weather.

Q. Your music & film preferences?

A. I enjoy espionage and war movies, especially things with submarines
and boats in them. A good comedy never does any harm, nor does the
occasional drama. None of that new thriller/horror crap like
Whitenoise or The Grudge...

My music interest is really broad but it excludes country, most pop,
and skater-type music. It all depends on my mood. Even folk music can
be good at the right time.

Q. What are you most passionate about?

A. I would have to say that it's nature and Kuwait. (two things that don't mix)

Q. What is your pet peeve?

A. I don't like liars, and I despise those who lie and do a bad job at it. I am disgusted by people that don't stand by their word.
Tasteless people aggravate me.

Q. What do you look for in a girl?

A. I don't enjoy talking to people with too much emotional baggage for
starters. Some girls get too attached too quickly, none of that. I
would really appreciate someone that's down to earth but has some
sense of where she is and where she would like to be. She has to have
or plan to get an education (not an edjamacation). Looks are a big
bonus, but nothing that needs to be covered by layers of makeup.

Comments:
Bon Jour!
 
NWMH LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]