Friday, November 18, 2005

Today

She walked to me slowly, without looking me in the eye. I knew she was worried about her territory for last night I shooed away yet another aggresor, but she was also depressed as if she sensed me.

“Yes Safi, he left us, but don’t worry, I will take care of you.”
“And who will take care of you?” she said?
“Don’t worry about me, as long as I have you to love and care about, I will slowly forget me”. I quickly blinked to ensure that my tears would not form into a drop.


Comments:
she will take care of her... and her smile will take care of her too.

my love its hard to lose but we have to manage our love ones feelings. LOVE you sheba :*
 
aww i'm truely touched, love you too :*
 
I really didnt understand, but I feel for you and my heart goes out to you. :* :*
 
shisalfa? - mothaharat boooos??
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]